Coastal living at it's best, a quiet interior tract location on a slightly oversized lot with RV access and many quality upgrades, all at an affordable price. This lovely home features all new interior paint and scraped ceilings along with brand new carpeting and vinyl flooring. There are also updated appliances in the kitchen, dual pane windows & slider, roll up garage door, newer exterior paint and a 50 year Presidential roof.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $1,450.00
- Deposit: $1,450.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Washer & Dryer Connections
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Huntington Beach, CA? Visit our Huntington Beach Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Huntington Beach, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Huntington Beach rental search to search additional rentals in the 92649 zip code.