Tenant is responsible for all utilities.
Here is a list of items that I need returned to me in order to process an application:
1. Completed rental application (for each person over the age of 18)
2. Copy of each applicants Driver's License
3. Proof of income for each applicant (3 most recent paycheck stubs, letter of award for retirement, social security benefits or government assistance)
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $1,300.00
- Deposit: $1,300.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Paid Utilities
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Victorville, CA? Visit our Victorville Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Victorville, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Victorville rental search to search additional rentals in the 92392 zip code.