Within a short drive to many St. Louis attractions, this building is in a prime location. The first floor is a true 2 bed with an additional room that can be turned into a bedroom or living space. The second floor three good size bedrooms. Both floors have new flooring, trim, kitchen cabinets, appliances, doors, and paint throughout. Easy off street parking in the back with direct access to Manchester rd, also park on the quiet street in the front. Reference to Jstnmd39AT G Mail, Come.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1200
- Rent: $750.00
- Deposit: $700.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Hardwood Floors
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in St. Louis, MO? Visit our St. Louis Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in St. Louis, MO. If you like the area around this property, consider using our St. Louis rental search to search additional rentals in the 63110 zip code.