- This house is fully remodeled and will be ready to move-in on March 25
- It’s like moving into a brand new house
- Mesa Verde area of West Costa Mesa (close to the Golf course & Country Club)
- I am the owner of the house
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath - 1600 ft2 single level house on cul-de-sac.
- Extremely quite street, friendly neighbors
- All new white shaker cabinets with Calacatta Quartz large island and countertops
- Large stainless farmhouse apron sink
- All brand new high-end stainless steel appliances
- Wet bar / wine & beverage cooler
- Tiles in kitchen and bathroom and hard flooring throughout the house.
- Wood / Gas fireplace
- Recessed LED lights throughout / ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- central HVAC system
- 2 Car attached finished garage with storage
- washer / dryer hook-up
- 10,000 ft2 lot with large mature trees, palm trees, fruit trees, etc.
- Large Patio, grass area for kids and pets, sand lot
- Tropical theme in the backyard with tiki torches & firepit
- Large RV or motorhome or boat parking possible - Very deep driveway
- Need good credit, Proof of income, rental reference and clean background.
- Txt /call if interested - +1-949-229-0530
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1600
- Rent: $4,500.00
- Deposit: $4,500.00
- Available: 3/31/2021
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
Pets allowed with fee
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Near Park
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Costa Mesa, CA? Visit our Costa Mesa Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Costa Mesa, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Costa Mesa rental search to search additional rentals in the 92626 zip code.