This unit offers both beauty and history. From its original wood stairwell and flooring to its in-unit marble mantel. The one bedroom one bathroom offers stunning natural light in both the bedroom and common area. The open concept living space allows room for a marble kitchen island and full size kitchen appliances. Bedroom is large enough for a queen sized bed and has lots of closet space. Bathroom features a single vanity and standing shower. In addition, apartment unit offers in unit washer and dryer, as well as ductless air conditioners. Apartment location is walkable to SEPTA Market-Frankford line, Broad St. line, Trolley lines, and multiple bus routes. Perfect for working professionals and college students in the area. Property is professionally managed by AMC Delancey, maintenance workers are on-call for tenants needs. Contact us to tour today!
• Due to the smaller size of the building, COVID-19 social distancing compliance is easy. Fewer tenant interaction due to the number of units in the building
• Buildings common areas are professional cleaned once a week
• Building management handles trash pick up
• Online tenant portal for service request
• Security Cameras inside and outside building
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 550
- Rent: $1,895.00
- Deposit: $0.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Hardwood Floors
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Philadelphia, PA? Visit our Philadelphia Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Philadelphia, PA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Philadelphia rental search to search additional rentals in the 19103 zip code.