Live steps away from Rittenhouse Square Park. This cozy one bedroom, one bathroom apartment unit offers a newly renovated kitchen space equipped with full size kitchen appliances. Appliances include a stainless steel stove, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The unit has a great vintage feel with an original marble mantel fireplace (not in use) and stained-glass window. Bathroom features a single vanity and a standing shower. Bedroom is large enough for a queen, or full sized bed. Washer and dryer are available in unit. Unit has central heating and cooling. Building is managed by a small property management company, AMC Delancey. AMC Delancey is known for their Brownstone management across Center City. Apartment location is ideal for those who work in Center City, Old City, or South Philly. The Rittenhouse Sq. neighborhood is known for their welcoming atmosphere and is extremely pet friendly. Set up a tour today!
• Due to the smaller size of the building, COVID-19 social distancing compliance is easy. Fewer tenant interaction due to the number of units in the building
• Buildings common areas are professional cleaned once a week
• Building management handles trash pick up
• Online tenant portal for service request
• Security Cameras inside and outside building
• Pets Allowed (2)
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 600
- Rent: $1,895.00
- Deposit: $0.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
2 Pets allowed with Pet Deposit
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Hardwood Floors
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Philadelphia, PA? Visit our Philadelphia Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Philadelphia, PA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Philadelphia rental search to search additional rentals in the 19103 zip code.