This one bedroom one bathroom apartment is located on a quiet street in the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood. Unit offer an abundance of natural light with six windows throughout the unit. The original windowpanes in the living space add a great historical Philadelphia feel to the area. Kitchen area spacing has allowed for full-size stainless-steel appliances. Bathroom features a single vanity and tub/shower combination. Bedroom is spacious enough to accommodate a queen sized bed. Closet space in both bedroom and living area. Ductless heating and cool systems are available in unit, as well and a washer and dryer. The spacious apartment is perfect for those that work in Center City, South Philly, or University City. Local shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Building is managed by AMC Delancey. The firm owns and manages multiple properties in the immediate area. Come tour our Brownstone today!
• Due to the smaller size of the building, COVID-19 social distancing compliance is easy. Fewer tenant interaction due to the number of units in the building
• Buildings common areas are professional cleaned once a week
• Building management handles trash pick up
• Online tenant portal for service request
• Security Cameras inside and outside building
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 758
- Rent: $2,495.00
- Deposit: $0.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Hardwood Floors
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Philadelphia, PA? Visit our Philadelphia Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Philadelphia, PA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Philadelphia rental search to search additional rentals in the 19103 zip code.