Live in Center City’s premier neighborhood, Rittenhouse Sq. This quaint one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is just a few minutes’ walk from Rittenhouse Sq. Park, The Philadelphia Art Museum, and the Schuylkill River Trail. Not to mention all the local shops and restaurants located in the area. The apartment presents natural lighting in both the common area and bedroom, complete with floor to ceiling original windowpanes. This unit is newly renovated with new hardwood flooring, closet organizer, bedroom barn doors, standing shower, and updated stainless steel kitchen appliances. Central air conditioning and heating is throughout the unit. Washer and dryer are available in unit. This apartment is perfect for University of Penn students or staff, located just a few blocks from SEPTA trolley lines and 21 bus route. Building is professionally managed by AMC Delancey. All tenants’ needs are handled professionally and efficiently by our management team. Tour today!
• Due to the smaller size of the building, COVID-19 social distancing compliance is easy. Fewer tenant interaction due to the number of units in the building
• Buildings common areas are professional cleaned once a week
• Building management handles trash pick up
• Online tenant portal for service request
• Security Cameras inside and outside building
• Pets Allowed (2)
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $1,695.00
- Deposit: $0.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
2 Pets allowed with Pet Deposit
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Philadelphia, PA? Visit our Philadelphia Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Philadelphia, PA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Philadelphia rental search to search additional rentals in the 19103 zip code.