1. $2200/mth HOUSE 1 car garage washer dryer - part of utilities
2. 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car garage
3. In a secluded neighborhood with no outlet but a very short distance to Sprinter, shops, banks, restaurants, bus stops.
4. Less than a mile to Mira Costa College and 78,
5. Close to Sprinter to Palomar College and Cal State San Marcos.
6. Not far from Camp Pendleton.
7. Living room with vaulted ceiling and electric fireplace.
8. Ducted Heating Fairly NEW system I year old
9. Wood Flooring in all bedrooms, kitchen, dining and living room.
10. NEW wood flooring in Bedroom 2
11. Granite counter tops and fridge, gas stove, garbage disposal, dishwasher in kitchen.
12. NEW dishwasher
13. NEW garbage disposal
14. Partial SDGE and utilities allowance.
15. 1 car garage includes European Style dryer and fairly NEW washer ( 1 year old)
16. No drugs or illegal operations.
17. Absolutely no kinds of smoking on the property, either in or out of the building.
18. Ceiling fans in bedrooms and dining room.
19. Background check and credit check will be performed at the expense of the applicant
20. Granny flat occupant in rear has separate access hence $40 credit towards electricity/gas and $40 credit towards utilities bill.
21. All adults must have good credit score! (650+)
23. Available now.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 970
- Rent: $2,200.00
- Deposit: $2,000.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Gated Access
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Oceanside, CA? Visit our Oceanside Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Oceanside, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Oceanside rental search to search additional rentals in the 92056 zip code.