Bright, fully renovated 2 bedroom apartment locates on the border of Sunnyvale and Cupertino within a biking distance to Apple headquarters and three levels of top-rated schools.
Available for immediate move-in, please call to schedule a viewing today!
* Quiet and peaceful neighborhood
* Go to top-rated schools: Homestead High API 873, Cupertino Middle API 934, Chester W. Nimitz Elementary API 879.
* Fully renovated, 2 bedrooms and 1 bath
* Comfortable 860 sqft. living space on the ground floor
* Security cameras installed around the building
* Water and Garbage included in the rent
* 2 cars parking in the carport with extra storage
* Beautiful granite countertops
* Kitchen appliances - refrigerator, stovetop oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, venting hood
* Modern cabinets with sleek nickel/chrome finished handles.
* Clean, beautiful hardwood floor
* Remodeled bathroom with a bathroom vanity, toilet, tub, and shower
* Conveniently close to Starbucks, CVS Pharmacy, restaurants, Homestead Lane (Bowling), and recreation parks.
* Down the street from Safeway, Whole Foods, Trader Joe, and De Anza Community College
* Easy access to highway 280 & 85.
* Walking distance to Serra Park with Tennis Courts
* Very close to Apple Campus and De Anza CollegeFeatures:
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 860
- Rent: $2,495.00
- Deposit: $2,495.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: Yes
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Oversized Closets
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Facility
- Near Park
- Community Park
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Sunnyvale, CA? Visit our Sunnyvale Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Sunnyvale, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Sunnyvale rental search to search additional rentals in the 94087 zip code.