Beautiful, clean, and safe Tustin Legacy location at Columbus Square
Available for immediate move-in. Serious inquiries only, please.
If interested, please email us about yourself and the earliest date you are able to move in.
- $1,200 Monthly
- $1,000 Deposit plus first-month rent due on move-in
- Recent pay stub required
- Minimum 6-month lease with the option to renew month to month
- Clean, considerate, quiet tenant
- Working professional or graduate student preferred
- No partying, no drugs, no smoking
- Sorry, pets not allowed
- Private studio on the first floor of a 3-story townhouse with no access to common areas
- Private bathroom on the second floor
- Large sink, mini-fridge, and microwave
- Closet and additional wardrobe cabinet
- Shared washer and dryer inside town home
- Plenty of parking
- Very close to freeways 5, 55, and 405.
- Close to the District, Costco, grocery stores, Bank of America, and malls/shopping
Included in the rent/amenities:
- All utilities / WiFi
- Olympic swimming pool/jacuzzi
- Basketball court
- BBQ & picnic area
- Outside lounge area with fireplace
- Fitness room
- Married couple in our mid 30’s
- Baby on the way
- Both work full time in the medical field
- Respectful, quiet, and low key
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $1,200.00
- Deposit: $1,000.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court(s)
- Near Park
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Tustin, CA? Visit our Tustin Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Tustin, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Tustin rental search to search additional rentals in the 92782 zip code.