This is a beautifully spacious basement duplex. The large windows bring in so much light you won’t feel like it’s a basement at all. Two large bedrooms with an abundance of closet space is great for roommates or a small family, their is a large living room that opens straight into the kitchen. This great place has its own private fenced backyard, carport, off street parking, and a 1 car garage space. The location is just as great as the space itself within walking distance to public transport, and elementary school directly across the street.
Move in Special: Pay on time discount. For as long as you pay on time we will reduce your rent by 100.00!
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $1,200.00
- Deposit: $1,300.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
Sorry no pets
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Bus/Public Transportation
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Denver, CO? Visit our Denver Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Denver, CO. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Denver rental search to search additional rentals in the 80204 zip code.