Views!!!! Welcome sunrise over the Bay Bridge with outstanding views of the Bay and Treasure Island. Watch the boats go by from your balcony. Rent controlled building. Newly painted apartment with gorgeous oak parquet floors, new stainless appliances, granite kitchen, this 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located on a quiet cul-de-sac near Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill. 5 Closets for plenty of storage! Enjoy the best views Telegraph Hill has to offer with easy access to North Beach shopping, restaurants and transportation.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 950
- Rent: $3,600.00
- Deposit: $4,000.00
- Available: 10/22/2020
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Laundry Facility
- Water View
- Community Park
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in San Francisco, CA? Visit our San Francisco Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in San Francisco, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our San Francisco rental search to search additional rentals in the 94133 zip code.