Imagine leaving your front door one afternoon and being blocks away from BART, restaurants, parks, grocery stores, and even dog parks! On this day, you opt for some exercise and decide for a quick bike ride to Lake Merritt and shopping at Whole Foods. After frolicking in this conveniently centrally located neighborhood, you decide to grab your car from your off street parking space and head over to San Francisco to enjoy the night life. This beautiful newly renovated flat is located in one of the best locations in Oakland. Outside of a flourishing community with a remarkable walk score of 87 (most errands can be done on foot) and bike score of 92 (flat as a pancake and excellent bike lanes), here’s what you’ll find:
Move in Special: We'll pay for movers to help you move!
• We are fun, reasonable, chill, and like to take good care of the property and the people who call it home. Many residents have said, “You are the best landlord I’ve ever had.” We take pride in that feedback.
• Upper Flat in duplex with super friendly and chill neighbors below
• Off street parking (2+ spots)
• Washer and dryer in unit (dryer is brand new, and so is the stove)
• Balcony for quick fresh air, plants, chill spot
• Forced air heating system
• Newly painted
• Newly refurbished hard wood floors, happening now
• New Exterior paint, happening soon
• Spacious, 1,500 + feet
• Large living room
• Big kitchen (and closets for that matter!)
Location, Location, Location:
Live in Oakland's most centrally located and burgeoning neighborhood, walk/bike to:
• MacArthur BART and tech company shuttle bus stop (only 6 blocks away!)
• Piedmont Avenue, Temescal shops/bars/beer gardens/restaurants/farmer's market
• Whole Foods, Sprouts food market, Piedmont Grocery, and Monte Vista Foods
• Off-leash dog park for big and little dogs (1 block away)
• Downtown Oakland
• The 40th St. "hip strip" that runs from Broadway to Telegraph and includes cafes/shops/wine store/bars/restaurants/bike shop/kickboxing:
• Mosswood Park community garden, play areas, and tennis/basketball courts (3 blocks away!).
• Available sometime between November 15th - December 1st
• $3,500 monthly rent
• One month rent as security deposit
• Verified monthly gross income 2.5 x rent
• Maximum 2 pets (dog or cat)
• $500 pet deposit
• Tenants pay for electricity, water, & internet, trash removal included in rent
• Minimum 12 month lease
• No evictions
• No smoking in unit (balcony ok)
• Tenant required to carry renter’s insurance policy (it’s very affordable and protects you!)
• Section 8 welcomed
Viewing the Home
• Call or text Leslie (510-279-0877) to schedule an appointment for an in-person viewing.
Covid rules during your walk-through
• Masks must be worn or you will not be permitted to enter the home.
All applicants considered. We follow fair housing guidelines.
Call now, this one won’t last.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 1500
- Rent: $3,500.00
- Deposit: $3,500.00
- Available: 12/12/2020
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
Dogs or cats are welcomed as long as you take good care of them (exercise matters, especially for dogs).
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Gated Access
- Near Park
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Oakland, CA? Visit our Oakland Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Oakland, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Oakland rental search to search additional rentals in the 94609 zip code.