WELCOME HOME! Awesome location near NoHo Arts District - walk to everything!
5921 CAHUENGA BOULEVARD, Unit #6.
NEXT OPEN HOUSE:
Tuesday, 9/22/20, 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Thursday, 9/24/20, 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Saturday, 9/26/20, 12:30pm to 2:30pm
VIDEO WALK THRU:
Are you all about convenience? Want to live in the middle of it all but still feel like you’re in suburbia and a somewhat secluded area? Look no further. JUST REMODELLED! Check out this adorable apartment unit with a SUN DECK. Live in a safe, convenient, awesome Los Angeles apartment for a minimal cost. Welcome to the NoHo Arts district.
Join our multi-family, 6 unit building in this "oasis" newly remodeled, 2 bedroom, 1 bath near the North Hollywood Arts District mere blocks from the city of Burbank. Includes Ceiling Fans in the rooms AND air conditioning unit. White, fenced front yard. Storage area available in the garage for a tad more. Bright, spacious kitchen. Unit gets lots of light. TONS of space! The last couple loved this unit so much they lived there for 10 years.
GET MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
1. Two (2) free parking spaces included
2. Only one block away from the Whitnall (Off Leash) Dog Park
3. Hardwood floors
4. Sun deck
5. Plenty of street parking for friends and family
6. Laundry room on the premises for your convenience
7. Cable TV ready
8. Internet/Wi-fi ready
9. Beautiful courtyard area to relax in with a classic, white fence
11. Brand new industrial oven and stove
13. Large closets with sliding glass doors and LOTS of storage space
14. Free heat (utility) included
15. Two A/C Units
16. Ceiling Fans
17. Live next to cool, friendly, quiet neighbors
18. Walking distance to restaurants, shops, and more
19. Safe, quiet, convenient, fun place to live
20. Very close to the 134, 170, 101 freeways
21. 24/7 security cameras
22. Partially furnished with patio chairs, TV flatscreen mount, desk and chair
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 850
- Rent: $1,895.00
- Deposit: $1,895.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: Yes
Rental Pet Policy
$300 pet deposit - NO pet rent!
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Near Park
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in North Hollywood, CA? Visit our North Hollywood Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in North Hollywood, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our North Hollywood rental search to search additional rentals in the 91601 zip code.