Video of the Unit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ZdWYSpslc
Situated in the center of the Portola District of San Francisco, this unit is conveniently close to plenty of restaurants, shops, convenience stores, etc.
A cozy unit of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with plenty of natural lighting and a gorgeous patio view of San Francisco. The unit comes with 1 parking spot in the garage and a laundry unit shared with the other 3 units.
Move-in Condition with the Following Features:
- Oven range
- 1 Garage parking
- Balcony patio
Lease Term: Min. 1 Year Lease / No Pets / No Smoking
- $2900 Rent + $2900 Security deposit
- Water and garbage is included
- The tenant will be responsible for their own PG&E (electricity and gas).
- Renter Insurance is required with $300,000 liability with the owner listed as an additional insured.
- Coin-operated laundry in the building that is shared with the other 3 units in the building.
First Month's Rent and Security Deposit is required to move-in (Cashier's Check Only)
If interested, please click the following link and fill out our online application:
If you cannot meet all of the criteria, the landlord may consider co-signer, guarantor, or letters for exceptional approval.
We will review your application with the provided documents and will run a Credit and Criminal Background Check. A mandatory non-refundable administrative fee of $35 will be charged.
Gordon Lai (DRE#02095408)
(Text: 415-484-6228 or Office: 415-968-4160)
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $2,900.00
- Deposit: $2,900.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Laundry Facility
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in San Francisco, CA? Visit our San Francisco Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in San Francisco, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our San Francisco rental search to search additional rentals in the 94134 zip code.