Check out this innovative property to experience the new trends in building modern homes. For example, this home offers elevator access to the 2nd level. A guest suite with a separate entrance and access to a kitchenette and laundry hook ups. There's a dedicated office at the front of the house, and a bonus room upstairs. Home chefs will appreciate the prep kitchen and serving buffet in the dining room. Fashionistas will celebrate the expansive DUAL closets in the master suite as well as coffee bar and large balcony. This one really has it all!
Move in Special: This is not a straight rental. This is a true lease purchase. Stop wasting money on rent when you can buy.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Square Feet: 3833
- Rent: $8,500.00
- Deposit: $65,000.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Dallas, TX? Visit our Dallas Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Dallas, TX. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Dallas rental search to search additional rentals in the 75229 zip code.