Experienced builder delivers contemporary home with impressive master suite. Unique floor plan offers elevator access to second story game room and 4 bedrooms. Thoughtful floor plan offers primo entertaining spaces both indoors and out plus dual kitchen and wetbar. Extra attention to window placement offers privacy from neighbors while capturing greenery of mature trees. The perfect location of this property offers easy access to Dallas' best private schools as well as easy access to Downtown, Airports and the shops at Inwood Village.
Move in Special: This is not a straight rental. This is a true lease purchase. Stop wasting money on rent when you can buy.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Square Feet: 3720
- Rent: $8,250.00
- Deposit: $65,000.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Dallas, TX? Visit our Dallas Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Dallas, TX. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Dallas rental search to search additional rentals in the 75229 zip code.