Resided in the quiet and highly desirable area, this well maintained and remodeled 4-plex unit will be available in September. Great location and convenient! You can walk to school, shops, restaurants, supermarkets (multiethnic), golf course, park, etc. Short drive to nearby Cupertino Village, Ranch 99, Marina, Library, and much more. Bike or drive to Caltrain. Hard to find. Come and see. Call this place home.
- Luxury Kitchen Cabinet, Quartz Countertop, Granite Sink, Faucet. Lots of storage
- Kitchen Appliances: Refridgerator, Dishwasher, Smooth Top Range, and Hood
- Hardwood Floor
- Private Washer and Dryer in Unit
- 2 Covered Carports and Storage space
- Grab it before it's gone!
Other features include but not limited to:
- Walk to Schools, Parks, Golf Course, International Shopping, Dining, and more
- Beautiful Front Yard with Green Lawn
- Private Back Porch with private entrance
- Walk-in Closet
Driving Distance: 10 min to Apple in Cupertino, 12 min to Linkedin, 14 min to Yahoo in Sunnyvale, 16 min to Google in Mountain View, eBay and Paypal in San Jose, 13 min bike to Caltrain, 10-15 min to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Valco Cupertino, upscale Santana Row, Valley Fair Shopping Mall in Santa Clara, 7 min to Kaiser Medical Center, 5 min to 24 hour Fitness.
Security deposit: $3150
Lease: 1 Year
Application Fee: $35
No smoking, No pets
Owner pays water, garbage, gardener.
Please email, txt, or call if you are interested. Do not disturb other tenants. Viewing available now by appointments. Thanks!
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1115
- Rent: $3,150.00
- Deposit: $3,150.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Sunnyvale, CA? Visit our Sunnyvale Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Sunnyvale, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Sunnyvale rental search to search additional rentals in the 94086 zip code.