$2,225 per month, 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1,050 square feet
Flexible move-in date between September 15th and October 1st.
Available to schedule video tours or in-person showings. Currently occupied with a tenant.
Rental application, credit check and security deposit required.
- Recently renovated spacious 2 bedroom, 2 FULL bath apartment with newer appliances
- Corner unit with floor-to-ceiling windows allow for ample natural light.
- Entire apartment is over 1000 square feet.
- Large balcony that you can access from the master bedroom or living room.
- Parking space in secure subterranean garage included.
- Large closets and great storage space. Master suite has walk-in closet and additional storage.
- Parking space in gated, underground parking garage
- Laundry room on every floor
- Elevator building
LOCATION AND NEIGHBORHOOD:
- 5 blocks from Ocean Blvd and the beach
- 10 minute walk to Pine Ave.- walk to restaurants, bars, book store and movie theater
- 5 blocks to LA Metro Blue Line
- 5 min from 710, 15 min from 405, PCH, CA-22 and Highway 19
- 5 blocks to shopping on Long Beach Blvd
- Within a mile of Washington Mutual, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citibank banks
- 7 min. drive to the Pike- PF Changs, California Pizza Kitchen,The Yardhouse, Chili's, Outback Steakhouse
- 10 min. drive to World Trade Center, Queen Mary, courthouse
- 15 min. drive to Cal State Long Beach and Long Beach airport
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1050
- Rent: $2,225.00
- Deposit: $2,225.00
- Available: 9/15/2020
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
Additional deposit required for cats
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Laundry Facility
- Gated Access
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Long Beach, CA? Visit our Long Beach Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Long Beach, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Long Beach rental search to search additional rentals in the 90802 zip code.