Spacious 5-1/2 bd 3bath home in Village Park. Vaulted ceilings, Home office space, guest room and large private backyard. Excellent family neighborhood, safe and close to everything.
balcony and retreat off master bedroom.
Addition room for in-home office w/ private entry.
convenient to grocery, pharmacy, coffee shops, food and other all nearby.
Includes access to swimming pools, tennis and playground.
short drive to the beach.
Gardening and all association fees paid for pool,tennis,parks
Tenant pays all utilities
Repairs and upgrades planned inside and out - Available in Sept
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Feet: 2350
- Rent: $4,600.00
- Deposit: $6,000.00
- Available: 9/10/2020
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
pet fee or deposit
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Tennis Court(s)
- Near Park
- Community Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Encinitas, CA? Visit our Encinitas Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Encinitas, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Encinitas rental search to search additional rentals in the 92024 zip code.