Lovely House in A Great Location in Shreveport's South Highlands Neighborhood. Inviting Large Front Porch Highlighted by Original Front Door with Transom Windows Letting in Lots of Natural Light! Authentic 1930's Architecture Throughout Including Lovely Hardwood Flooring, Brick Mantel Decorative Fireplace, Original Doors, Lighting and Charming Claw-Foot Tub in Bathroom. Heavy Detailed Base Boards and Molding Not Seen in Today's Newer Homes.
Move in Special: This is not a straight rental. This is a true lease purchase. Stop wasting money on rent when you can buy.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 2037
- Rent: $1,450.00
- Deposit: $7,000.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Shreveport, LA? Visit our Shreveport Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Shreveport, LA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Shreveport rental search to search additional rentals in the 71104 zip code.