SONORA DUPLEX 2/1 - Private setting in a rural atmosphere, and a very convenient 2-3 minutes to town - close to Sonora High School and the Red Church. Residents will enjoy many amenities: new linoleum in kitchen and bath, new kitchen range, new ceiling fans, private deck off kitchen/dining area with view of trees and occasional visitors of wildlife, Duel entry and exit.
Washer-Dryer hookups in laundry area, wall heat and AC with a pot belly stove.
Water, garbage and sewer paid by owner. Attached carport -
Rent 1,100 - No Smokers please. Available 8-15-2020.
Email or Call Arlene at 209-288-2903 or Judy at 530-886-8440. If no answer leave message on either phone.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 900
- Rent: $1,100.00
- Deposit: $1,100.00
- Available: 8/15/2020
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Sonora, CA? Visit our Sonora Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Sonora, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Sonora rental search to search additional rentals in the 95614 zip code.