E x e c u t i v e T o w n h o u s e
Move in Special: $100.00 OFF First Month's Rent
Historical 1880 Colonial.
Hawley-Green Historical District
"Mile-High" Ceilings and Windows.
Set of High, Carved Wooden Pocket Doors Entering Living Area.
Carved Wood Staircase Ascending Upstairs.
Elegant Crown Molding.
Two Cast Iron Fireplace Fronts.
Wroght Iron Spiral Staircase going down to a
Usable, Large, Unfinished Basement Room.
...with a Personal W/D Hook-up or can use the Free Community W/D in basement.
Near Medical & University Hospitals.
Walking Distance to Restaurants and Downtown.
On Bus Line Route.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Square Feet: 1745
- Rent: $1,975.00
- Deposit: $1,975.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- High Speed Internet Available
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Laundry Facility
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Syracuse, NY? Visit our Syracuse Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Syracuse, NY. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Syracuse rental search to search additional rentals in the 13203 zip code.