Rental Home : 316 Harvest Ln, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
3 Beds, 2.5 baths, 1,310 square feet, 2 story condo with fenced back yard
• Monthly rent (Water & Sewer included): $2,600
• Deposit: $ 4,000
• Available: Now
• Application fee: $ 25 per applicant (All adults should be applicants.)
• Parking: one car detached garage, additional one car parking space
• No pet/No smoking/No waterbed policy
• Income requirement: Applicant must show 2.5 times or more of the rent in income
• HOA monthly due will be paid by owner
• Showing available by appointment only
This two story condo belongs to Woodgate Glen Community. This home is in close proximity to JX Wilson Elementary school, Oliver’s Grocery Market and public bus (Line 6) stop in North West Santa Rosa, which would make your life easier.
Since May 2018, updates have come to this attractive home with fresh indoor wall & ceiling professional paints, new carpets, replacement of kitchen floor tiles and kitchen top cover etc.
Kitchen has large pantry, spacious counters & cupboards for your daily convenient & delicious cooking.
Don’t miss this opportunity of living in the cozy, comfortable, and peaceful house.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1310
- Rent: $2,600.00
- Deposit: $4,000.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Santa Rosa, CA? Visit our Santa Rosa Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Santa Rosa, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Santa Rosa rental search to search additional rentals in the 95401 zip code.