Offering a unique 1 bedroom apartment in a classic Pre War building.
Move in Special: Easy rental process, pet friendly.
Access to entire roof deck.
Excellent layout with a full sized living room.
Eat-in windowed kitchen.
Windowed bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub.
Renovated kitchen with granite counter tops, dishwasher, custom cabinets.
Queen size bedroom.
Excellent closet space with built-ins.
Fantastic location on E. 76 just off 2nd Ave.
Corner apartment with 5 windows, very bright and sunny.
Very pet friendly.
Available April 1st
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 750
- Rent: $2,400.00
- Deposit: $2,400.00
- Available: 5/1/2020
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: Yes
Rental Pet Policy
No aggressive breeds.
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Available
- Hardwood Floors
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in New York, NY? Visit our New York Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in New York, NY. If you like the area around this property, consider using our New York rental search to search additional rentals in the 10021 zip code.