Bright, open-concept apartment with city skyline views, inside a naturally landscaped apartment community. Great commuting location in a central area (walk score 94, transit score 82, bike score 79), well-situated between Downtown Los Angeles, Koreatown, Echo Park, and a couple miles to Hollywood. Also, only blocks from a subway station, bike route, and large public park. The peaceful backyard has a relaxing covered patio space with a fire pit for entertaining and BBQs. The apartment has central air and heat, private in-unit washer/dryer, classic hardwood flooring, and a contemporary kitchen with a stainless steel dishwasher, fridge, stove and microwave.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 900
- Rent: $2,450.00
- Deposit: $2,450.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Gated Access
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Los Angeles, CA? Visit our Los Angeles Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Los Angeles, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Los Angeles rental search to search additional rentals in the 90057 zip code.