Available Feb. 1st. A peaceful and quiet oasis, Paloma Gardens is a one-of-a-kind duplex beautifully renovated to create the experience of living in your own private single-family house at an affordable apartment price. Call for appointment. Do not disturb tenant!
A rare opening is now available in this serene, conveniently-located retreat.
Sunny 6219, with picture windows facing the attractively landscaped front yard and red brick-paved 2nd Avenue beyond, is now available.
We are located in safe and quiet Pasadena Bear Creek. The neighbors are friendly, their dogs are friendly - and Paloma Gardens is dog-friendly! (See below for more information about our pet policies.)
Downtown St. Petersburg, the beach at Treasure Island, Gulfport, and I-275 are all less than a 10 minute drive away. You can walk to the Central Avenue Trolley in 4 minutes and ride your bike to the Pinellas Trail in just 1 minute!
Paloma Gardens is beautiful, well-maintained, diligently managed, and has every feature you need for private, comfortable, and convenient rental living:
* Updated, fully-equipped eat-in kitchen with energy-efficient appliances, built-in microwave, dishwasher, maple cabinets, and granite tile countertops.
* Updated bathroom with over-sized marble vanity and tub with tile surround.
* Two dedicated parking spaces in your own private driveway a few steps from your front door.
* Privacy-fenced & landscaped patio for your outside enjoyment.
* Hurricane impact windows and doors keep out noise as well as wind and rain.
* The wall dividing the apartments has been sound-proofed!
* Central air conditioning and heat with programmable thermostat.
* Ceiling fans in every room.
* Ample storage space, including a walk-in closet.
* Beautiful 18 inch porcelain tile floors in every room.
* On-site laundry at no additional cost.
* Pest control included.
* Easy, maintenance-free living. Our caring and responsive team takes care of all outdoor maintenance and keeps all systems in good repair and running smoothly.
Policies and requirements -
* Pet policy: Up to 2 dogs accepted. No size limit, but management must meet and approve each dog. Pet liability insurance and up-to-date vaccinations records required. $350 refundable deposit per dog. No cats.
* No administrative or any other additional fees. Tenant pays all utilities.
* 1 year lease term.
* First and last month's rent and $1000 security deposit is required.
* Must demonstrate verifiable income 3X monthly rent.
* $40 background and credit checks fee per adult who will reside in the apartment. Refunded with signing of lease if applicants are approved. No evictions, clean criminal record, solid credit and on-time payment histories are required. Current and previous landlord, current employer references are required.
* Paloma Gardens is a smoke-free property.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 857
- Rent: $1,295.00
- Deposit: $1,000.00
- Available: 2/1/2020
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
Up to two dogs allowed. $350 pet deposit per dog, refundable if no damage occurs. Must provide up-to-date vaccination records and evidence of spay/neuter. Must show evidence of dog bite liability insurance
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Laundry Facility
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in St. Petersburg, FL? Visit our St. Petersburg Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in St. Petersburg, FL. If you like the area around this property, consider using our St. Petersburg rental search to search additional rentals in the 33703 zip code.