Brand new unit in a newly renovated building! Modern and open floor plan. Beautiful contemporary kitchen with brand new appliances. Lots of natural light. Parking space included. This apartment is move in ready...but it won't last long!
Located in the exciting neighborhood of Koreatown and close to Downtown. Lots of shopping, great restaurants and metro stations all within walking distance.
Please call to schedule a tour and reserve it today!
**Pictures might be of actual unit or similar unit in Building**
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 600
- Rent: $1,995.00
- Deposit: $1,500.00
- Available: 1/17/2020
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Facility
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Los Angeles, CA? Visit our Los Angeles Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Los Angeles, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Los Angeles rental search to search additional rentals in the 90004 zip code.