Nice two bedroom in prime location near BART, with balcony.
Convenient location, only a half mile (13-minute walk) to Hayward BART and Amtrak! Situated right off of freeway 880 next to Burbank and Santa Clara.
Walking distance to a variety of restaurants and shops including McDonald's, 7-Eleven, Target, Sushi Ichimoto, TOGO's sandwiches, and many more.
• Second floor two bedroom, one bathroom apartment
• Well appointed floor plan with bedrooms separated by closets and bathroom
• Hardwood floor in living areas/carpet in bedrooms
• Upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, electric stove/oven, dishwasher), garbage disposal and beautiful newer white cabinets and granite counters
• Upgraded bathroom with newer counters and cabinets and with shower and bathtub
• Sliding glass doors that open to a private balcony
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 794
- Rent: $1,800.00
- Deposit: $1,800.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Hayward, CA? Visit our Hayward Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Hayward, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Hayward rental search to search additional rentals in the 94541 zip code.