The property is situated across the street from the park's Rose Garden and walking trails. The Art Deco style building has undergone extensive renovations bringing modern luxury & finishes to a classic building. The building boasts tons of natural light and tasteful splashes of original charm.
This spacious, beautifully renovated 2 bedroom features a completely remodeled kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous cabinetry. The home has new laminate wood-style flooring throughout.
Garage parking and a large storage locker in the basement included.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 975
- Rent: $1,500.00
- Deposit: $1,500.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Sacramento, CA? Visit our Sacramento Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Sacramento, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Sacramento rental search to search additional rentals in the 95816 zip code.