Great apartment unit in Silverlake home with amazing location, 2 minute walk down the stairs to Sunset Boulevard.
Minutes to Sunset Junction and the 101 & 110 fwy, LACC, USC, Griffith Observatory, Hollywood & Highland shopping center, Staples Center and L.A. Live, Silverlake Reservoir and Dog Park. Walking distance to lots of popular Silverlake spots, restaurants, bars, coffeshops. Quiet neighborhood of upscale homes.
Unlike your typical listings or cookie cutter apartments - this is in a home, month to month, and can be furnished.
AMENITIES & DETAILS:
• Private entrance
• Bedroom, Living room, Private Bath
• Off-street parking spot, street parking
• Custom shelving, ceiling fans, 2 closet areas. Outdoor storage unit<
• Large deck right out your door for your enjoyment, large deck
• Multiple garden boxes in yard you could use, walking paths
• Private neighborhood stairway cut through, 2 minute walk to Sunset boulevard
• New Washer / Dryer upstairs
Large kitchen upstairs is only shared space with just me, but in corner of the house so doesn't feel like share too much. New appliances.
Friendly, easygoing, clean, working professional guy in my mid-30's, do digital marketing in entertainment. I am out often and don't cook much here. It's only me renting this home, been here since early summer and think it's great.
• Strong credit / income / reference.
• Pet Welcome! Small, well behaved dog or cat
• Move-in: $1,915 / rent, standard 1 month deposit.
• Month to Month but looking for someone who is looking to stay at least a few
Send over some info on yourself and we can setup a viewing asap, I have a few this weekend. Thanks!
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $1,915.00
- Deposit: $1,915.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: Yes
- Furnished: Yes
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
Well behaved small dog or cat OK. Large fully fenced in patio yard perfect for your best friend!
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Laundry Facility
- Gated Access
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Los Angeles, CA? Visit our Los Angeles Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Los Angeles, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Los Angeles rental search to search additional rentals in the 90026 zip code.