THIS IS AN UPPER APARTMENT IN A VICTORIAN HOME
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Built in book shelves
• Beautiful entrance way with stained glass and built in seat
• Exposed brick
• Updated with plenty of electrical outlets
• Open Concept Living Room with bookcases
• First bedroom is a very spacious octagonal W/Large closet...
• 2 other bedrooms
• Large Eat In Kitchen – INCLUDES DISHWASHER
• Laundry Hook-ups
• Deck in spacious yard
Unfurnished...these are the latest pics available the colors are pretty much the same.
Walking distance to Allen St. and D'Youville College. $1000.00+ Available...
*** All rentals require: application, security deposit, possible reasonable pet deposit ... and a one year lease ***
Gas is only $79.00 with balanced billing.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $1,000.00
- Deposit: $1,000.00
- Available: 10/15/2019
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Hardwood Floors
- Near Park
- Community Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Buffalo, NY? Visit our Buffalo Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Buffalo, NY. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Buffalo rental search to search additional rentals in the 14201 zip code.