Join our community at The Claridge House Apartments, a boutique community located in the charming historic neighborhood of DuPont Circle. Built-in 1948 and restored in 2010, Claridge House offers seven unique and beautiful floor plans all designed to fit your personal lifestyle.
Move in Special: Move-In by September 20th - No application fee
Claridge House is perfectly located within walking distance to Thomas Circle, East of Rock Creek Park, Adams Morgan, Logan Circle, and the 14th Street Corridor with an abundance of restaurants and cafes, boutiques, entertainment, and fantastic grocery stores.
Lease now to take advantage of being on the top floor.
Features in Every Home Plus:
- On-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Non-smoking community
- Large walk-in closets
- 9’ foot ceilings
- Windows in every room
- Hardwood floors and some w/carpet
- Remote-controlled ceiling fans
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Cable and internet ready
- Updated kitchens and bathrooms
- The on-site laundry care center
- DuPont Circle Metro / Red Line Transit
- Steps away from the Metro bus
- Whole Foods Market
- CVS Pharmacy
- Elevator building
- Prices are subject to change
Visit our Website – Southwestpropertiesinc.com - Schedule an appointment Monday thru Friday to see what The Claridge House Apartments has to offer 202-299-0622. You’ll be happy you chose to live here.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 500
- Rent: $1,525.00
- Deposit: $0.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Near Park
- Community Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Washington, DC? Visit our home page where you can search additional houses for rent. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Washington rental search to search additional rentals in the 20009 zip code.