Great 3 bedroom, 2 bath with hardwood floors, fireplace, balcony and 2 reserved parking spaces accessed off alleyway. Plus, across street are 3 restaurants, a coffee shop and a post office. And it's a 100 year old charming home nestled amongst million dollar homes. Experienced landlord. Best price for the space and best location. Convenient to Emory, CDC and downtown.
Move in Special: Flexible lease length.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $1,895.00
- Deposit: $1,895.00
- Available: 9/8/2019
- Short Term Lease: Yes
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- High Speed Internet Available
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Atlanta, GA? Visit our Atlanta Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Atlanta, GA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Atlanta rental search to search additional rentals in the 30306 zip code.