1600+ SqFt – 3 Bedroom house in Best of the Best Neighborhood (Buena park)
Best of the Best neighborhood. Charming Single-Story Ranch Style Home in excellent San Marino Elementary school district area. Home is having many upgrades including new Air Condition, double pane energy efficient windows, new wonderful laminated floors, Faux wood shutters, Scraped ceilings, new air ducting, new interior paint. Both bathrooms have been renovated. Several new contemporary light fixtures, ceiling fans and much more! Living room with crown molding, stacked stone fireplace and mantel. Separate dining area. Bright kitchen with lots of counter space and storage, inside Laundry room. Large family room having impressive brick fireplace and mantel. Completely fenced yard with brick wall on one side. Updated central heating and new water heater.
* Brand new kitchen with Granite counter tops, shiny Granite flooring, New Microwave and Brand new luxurious Cabinets.
• 1600+ Sq. feet, 3 Bed Rooms and 2 Bath. 460 Sq. Ft Huge 4th Bed Room/Office Room
• Easily accessible to 91/5/605/405 freeways, very nearer to Knotts Berry Farm, Costco
• One min walk to San Marino Park
• San Marino Elementary school / Centralia School District, Very nearer to Walker Junior High and John F. Kennedy High School
• Very big and clean lot
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1600
- Rent: $2,700.00
- Deposit: $2,700.00
- Available: 7/20/2019
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Buena park, CA? Visit our Buena park Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Buena park, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Buena park rental search to search additional rentals in the 90620 zip code.