- Well maintained home in a quiet neighborhood on an internal street.
- Highly rated schools. James F. Smith elementary (walking distance), Chaboya middle, and Silver Creek High.
- Mixture of real hardwood (Brazilian cherry) and Travertine flooring. Heated Kitchen floor.
- Easy access to 101, 280, and 680 freeways.
- 1 bedroom downstairs. Ideal for guests or home office.
- LED lights throughout the house.
- Solar panels on the roof.
- 50A receptacle in garage for EV charging. Just bring your level 2 EVSE.
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have built-in desk and bookshelf.
- Front and back yard with flowers and fruit trees. Sprinkler system in front and backyards.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Feet: 2428
- Rent: $4,850.00
- Deposit: $5,000.00
- Available: 8/5/2019
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in San Jose, CA? Visit our San Jose Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in San Jose, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our San Jose rental search to search additional rentals in the 95121 zip code.