This beautiful single family home is Close to Jack London Square, Downtown Oakland, with quick access to I 880, I 80, I 980. Walk to BART and the Revolution Cafe! Nearby schools include McClymonds High School, West Oakland Middle School, Oakland School for the Arts, Lafayette Elementary School and several others.
- Renovated 3 bed/1 bath single family home
- Kitchen includes stainless steel refrigerator, gas range oven, tile backsplash, garbage disposal, and wooden cabinetry
- Wood-style laminate plank flooring in kitchen, dining area, living room, bathroom, and one of the bedrooms
- Carpeting in two of the bedrooms
- Bathroom includes step-in shower stall with attached glass doors
- Dual pane windows
- Private patio
- Street parking only
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 908
- Rent: $2,200.00
- Deposit: $2,200.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Oakland, CA? Visit our Oakland Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Oakland, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Oakland rental search to search additional rentals in the 94607 zip code.