Gorgeous Cottage in Oak Park Area. 3 bdrm/2 bath. Very large bedrooms. Two are en suite. Immaculate. Original hardwood floors that have been restored to beach wood. New vanities, landscaping, paint, windows, newer roof, light bright beautiful kitchen. Office area and washer/dryer hookups. Off-street parking and privacy gate. Great location......walk to Handlebar Coffee, Trader Joes, Los Agaves, Cottage Hospital, and Oak Park. Private and tranquil.
**Possible granny unit/workshop/garage in back of property offered with "Lease to Buy" option.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1800
- Rent: $3,900.00
- Deposit: $4,000.00
- Available: 8/1/2019
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Santa Barbara, CA? Visit our Santa Barbara Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Santa Barbara, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Santa Barbara rental search to search additional rentals in the 93105 zip code.