This Tiny (#12) is a converted "portable". With single level Tinies being a rarity, this one stands out and also has a sizable front porch! Only 2 Tinies on the block have central heating and air, so be in that exclusive crowd as our newest neighbor on the Tiny House Block! While quite remote, it is nice to escape the city for a while and we are 10 minutes up the hill from Pine Valley where you can get the essentials, a short drive to Alpine where you can find almost everything, about 40 mins to El Cajon for definitely-anything and then about an hour from San Diego.
Move in Special: Currently furnished, can be kept furnished ($75 extra per month), but can be rented unfurnished at $1550 even.
We have a community BBQ, fire pit and horseshoes. Access to trailheads a few minute's walk from your front door! The Pine House Tavern and Cafe is on-site and open Thursday-Sunday.
Step 1: Please find our PDF application at https://tinyhouseblock.com/rent/
Step 2: Email us with a bit about why you want to try out the Tiny life, or have been about it!
Step 3ish: Be sure to attach application for #12 to email.
Step 3: We will schedule a showing/tour.
Step 4: If selected out of final round of applicants, we will then send you background/credit check to complete, this is $40 and is our "application fee" but only send to applicants when they have been selected.
Step 5: Pay deposit, we structure deposit depending on your credit score. It will be same as rent for scores over 650. If between 600-650 it will be rent +50% and finally anything under 600, deposit will be double rent.
Tiny #12 and Village Details:
- 3 or 6 month lease options
- over 400 sq ft
- full gas oven and stove
- currently furnished, which adds $75 per month but can be rented unfurnished just as easy!
- if kept furnished: coffee machine, Queen in bedroom, futon in living room, all kitchenware, towels, sheets, etc.
- free community WiFi (be sure to go over your speed requirements with Prop Mgr if you work from home and/or have hobbies with high demand, as we are on satellite and it is far from downtown wired connections).
- water/trash/sewage is included in rent
- electricity/gas NOT included and run $50-75 in Summer and higher in Winter due to cold temps and heating costs, it snows up here!
- dogs under 30 lbs are allowed, no more than 2 and pet deposit is $200
- ready to move in now, looking forward to finding a great new tenant! (after application and background check of course)
Please see steps above to begin the process, for weekend or weekly getaways, browse our vacation Tinies using the "BOOK NOW" button at TinyHouseBlock.com
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 400
- Rent: $1,550.00
- Deposit: $1,550.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: Yes
- Furnished: Yes
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Facility
- Near Park
- Community Park
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Mount Laguna, CA? Visit our Mount Laguna Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Mount Laguna, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Mount Laguna rental search to search additional rentals in the 91948 zip code.