Just a 6-minute walk to Ashby BART. Also close to Nick's Lounge, Moxy, Easy Creole, Sweet Adeline Bake Shop, Nick's Pizza, yoga studios, South Berkeley's Farmers' Market, and several more shops and restaurants.
Just a 15-minute walk or 5-minute bike ride to Berkeley Bowl!
Malcolm X Elementary School is several blocks away.
Close to the 13 and 123 freeways with quick access to I 580.
- 1st floor 2 bed/1 bath apartment
- Hardwood and tile floors throughout
- Kitchen includes tiled countertops, gas range/oven, and refrigerator
- Bathroom includes shower/bathtub combo
- Wall unit heat
- Gated access
- On-site laundry
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $2,000.00
- Deposit: $2,000.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Berkeley, CA? Visit our Berkeley Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Berkeley, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Berkeley rental search to search additional rentals in the 94703 zip code.