This 2-level urban home is situated on the vibrant corner of Columbia St. and W. Hawthorn St. Just outside of this 2015 designer made building, you will find a Starbucks, locally owned grocery stores, trendy restaurants and upscale cocktail bars with outdoor seating, popular brewpubs, clothing boutiques, quaint piazzas, a dog park, green lawns of Waterfront Park, and a beautiful glimpse of the bay (especially at sunset) as you glance down Hawthorn St.
Nearby schools are Washington Elementary School, Sunset View Elementary School, Coronado Middle School, and Coronado High School, several of which have a 10/10 rating!
Conveniently situated right off of the 5 freeway, so you can reach other parts of the city in just a few minutes.
- High ceilings.
- Modern recessed lighting throughout.
- Tons of natural light.
- Kitchen with top notch Samsung stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and microwave, polished white counter tops and cabinets, unique metallic backsplash, a deep sink, under cabinet lights, and accent hanging pendant lights.
- Hardwood vinyl floor throughout.
- Loft style upstairs room with full bathroom.
- Mirrored-door armoires on both floors plus dresser.
- Private balcony/roof top patio.
- Whirlpool washer and dryer.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1372
- Rent: $2,800.00
- Deposit: $2,800.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Hardwood Floors
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in San Diego, CA? Visit our San Diego Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in San Diego, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our San Diego rental search to search additional rentals in the 92101 zip code.