Inside enjoy unique touches such as two brick fireplaces with mantles, wood beams, and built-in bookshelves. The mix of dark wood-style flooring in the main common living areas and tile flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms add to the charm of the home. The kitchen is equipped with updated stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and dark wood cabinets. Carpeted bedrooms with traditional closet space match the charm of the home. Head out back to the covered patio, a perfect place to relax an unwind. Kindly reach me via email.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1444
- Rent: $2,250.00
- Deposit: $2,250.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Hacienda Heights, CA? Visit our Hacienda Heights Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Hacienda Heights, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Hacienda Heights rental search to search additional rentals in the 91745 zip code.