Why stay in an apartment when for about the same cost per month you can have a whole house in an extremely popular neighborhood?
Located in the heart of colorful Columbia-Tusculum, on Tusculum avenue, a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath 3 floor historic home. 1,977 square feet of renovated beautiful urban living at its finest. Walk to parks, boutique shops, restaurants, breweries, bars and entertainment venues.
2 large master bedrooms. One is a 3rd floor master suite, with large storage closet a full bathroom and a large deck with seasonal views of the Ohio river.
The 2nd floor master suite has a large closet, a cozy sitting window and a large covered outdoor deck. The 2nd floor master shares bathroom with 3rd bedroom/office or family room/office combination. The 3rd bedroom or family room has 2 roomy closets and a non working fireplace, a smaller room adjoins this room.
- 10' ceilings and hardwood flooring.
- Perfect size kitchen equipped for the gourmet or microwave chef. Stainless steel appliances.
- Bay window adjoining the kitchen space.
- Stained glass windows and built in bookcases.
- Non-working fireplaces
- Walk out basement
- Onsite washer and dryer
- Plenty of storage space for bikes and kayaks.
- Large garden area if you want to plant tomatoes or flowers.
- Newly installed fenced dog play area accessed via walkout basement door or from steps off 1st floor deck.
- Unmonitored security system detector installed at selected windows and doors.
Website has additional information and links to apply online:
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1977
- Rent: $1,995.00
- Deposit: $1,995.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
Pet policy listed on faq page: http://www.437tusculum.com/faq.html
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Cincinnati, OH? Visit our Cincinnati Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Cincinnati, OH. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Cincinnati rental search to search additional rentals in the 45226 zip code.