Beautiful, top floor spacious open-floor plan 3 large sized bed and 2 full bath condo is located in heart of Clayton, the best school district in Missouri!
Here are the list of amenities for your future sweet home.
1. Granite countertops
2. Stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, gas range, powerful range hood
3. Hard wood floor throughout
4. New water plumbing, furnace, AC (installed in 2018)
5. Recessed lights throughout
6. Detailed moldings throughout
7. Electric fireplace
8. Ceiling fan in the master bedroom
9. Brand new washer and dryer in the unit
10. Private storage room in the basement(no extra fees)
11. One car garage plus street parking(no extra fees)
12. Clayton school district, walking to Glenridge Elementary. Safe neighborhood
13. Easy access to highway I-64/40
14. Walking distance to Starbucks, local restaurants, gym, doctors' offices, dry cleaning, wine bar, and salon.
15. 5 min away from local grocery store, hospital, Washington University, and Fontbonne University
16. Top floor so very quiet and bright unit
17. Friendly neighbors!
18. Managed by owner who provides great service!
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1300
- Rent: $1,850.00
- Deposit: $1,850.00
- Available: 4/1/2019
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
Monthly pet rent is $30 in addition to your rent. One pet only.
Please email or text photo of pet at; 314-541-9024, LPZ_properties@yahoo.com
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Clayton, MO? Visit our Clayton Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Clayton, MO. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Clayton rental search to search additional rentals in the 63105 zip code.