Wonderful Napa Valley home close to downtown Napa, wineries, great schools, freeway, shopping center and Premium Outlets. The main living area is an open floor plan upstairs. More living space downstairs with potential for a granny unit. Great place for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
This house comes furnished for an additional $250 per month or unfurnished for $4000/ month. Call or text Sam at (805)630-1300
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Feet: 2625
- Rent: $4,000.00
- Deposit: $4,000.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Napa, CA? Visit our Napa Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Napa, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Napa rental search to search additional rentals in the 94558 zip code.