Imagine driving near a serene tree-lined creek whenever you leave or come to your quiet cul-de-sac corner home, or shall I say retreat? You decide not to park in your two car garage, and instead enter through the front door. As you open the door, you immediately notice the south facing sunshine that fills your high ceiling front room. You walk through your great room and decide to unwind by enjoying some fresh air and the beautiful plants that line your private, outdoor patio. As the dinner hour approaches, you decide to take a short walk to downtown and enjoy its many restaurants and shops. On the way back, you visit the park that’s just two blocks from your house.
Move in Special: You can rent this home furnished or unfurnished.
This newly constructed home was built just 15 years ago and has only been occupied by the current owner, who, with gratitude has taken good care of her home and filled it with positive energy. This home is perfect for an individual or couple looking for space, or a family who can stretch into its many bedrooms and extra rooms. The house has an open floor plan and is sunny all day long. It can come furnished or unfurnished.
Your new home includes, but is not limited to:
• All furniture included, if desired
• Spacious 2,000 square feet
• 3 large bedrooms with BIG closets
• 3 bathrooms
• 2 extra rooms, one being incredibly spacious and sunny (office, baby room, art studio)!
• Large 2 car garage
• Great room that connects kitchen, dining room, and living room
• Large outdoor patio lined with abundant plants
• Windows galore and tons of natural light!
• Security system with cameras
• Rental comes with winning billion dollar lottery ticket—what luck this house brings!
• Very very cool property manager, and an owner with tremendous pride in ownership
Location, Location, Location:
• Amazing neighborhood: Safe, clean, peaceful, family friendly, dog friendly, well maintained, security patrol
• Less than a mile from Bart and AC Transit
• Minutes from 580, 880, E 14th Street, and San Leandro Blvd.
• 2 Parks within walking distance
• Available 2/01/19 for $3,900
• No smoking inside
• Pets negotiable at higher rent ($50)
• Landlord pays garbage and gardening services
• Application fee of $20/adult
• Oakland International Airport: < 5 miles
• Oakland ROARacle Arena and Coliseum: < 5 miles
• Thrasher Park: < 1 mile
• Siempre Verde Park: 1 mile
• San Leandro Marina Park: > 5 miles
• Lake Chabot Regional Park: > 5 miles
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Feet: 2000
- Rent: $3,750.00
- Deposit: $3,750.00
- Available: 2/15/2019
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: Yes
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
Potty trained pets who are well cared for are welcome for an additional $50 a month.
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Near Park
- Community Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in San Leandro, CA? Visit our San Leandro Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in San Leandro, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our San Leandro rental search to search additional rentals in the 94577 zip code.