You are invited to the Open House! 12/29 (Sat.) 10:30AM - 1:30PM
* Gorgeous 7 years young KB Home (Green Point Rated home).
* Fantastic open floor plan with lots of sunlight.
* Built in 2011, Approx 1900 SqFt. (run up 1896 to 1900)
* Downstairs: living room, kitchen, dining room and half bathroom plus direct access to garage
* Upstairs: large loft (family room), laundry area, plus 4 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms (include 1 master bed/bath)
* Windows are double panel with plantation shutters.
* Downstairs laminate floors, upstairs carpeted floors.
* Central heating and A/C
* Kitchen features: large island, espresso color cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and sink.
* Master suite features : walk-in closet , large window for sunlight.
* Master bathroom features: corian countertop with double sinks, separate tub, standing shower
* 2 car garage painted wall and epoxy floor
* Walkable to Hayward BART, AmTrak, Burbank Elementary School,near parks and close to Hwy 880, 92 and 580, downtown Hayward, close to Southland mall
* Great community with 3 parks for different ages (open areas, playground, swings, etc..)
* No Pets
* No Smoking
* One year lease
* Not participating in section 8
* One year lease minimum, security deposit and credit report are required.
* To schedule a private showing, please call or text 408-425-7515.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1900
- Rent: $3,600.00
- Deposit: $3,600.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Hayward, CA? Visit our Hayward Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Hayward, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Hayward rental search to search additional rentals in the 94541 zip code.