Total New Renovation Includes, but is not limited to:
1. Single family dwelling home with 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 1650 square feet, & huge private entry office
2. All of the bedrooms are spacious with plenty of natural light!
3. Brand spanking new kitchen including new stainless steel stove, hood, microwave, & refrigerator, dishwasher, gorgeous granite countertops, stunning dark bamboo flooring, plywood construction cabinets, and ultra high efficient LED lighting. Kitchen opens into dining room. You gotta see it!
4. New hardwood refinished floors throughout
5. A HUGE OFFICE with separate entrance. Use it to work or as a mancave to lock up boyfriend/husband to get some peace and quiet.
6. New forced air furnace, windows, and insulation keeps heating bills low
7. Windows galore and tons of natural light!
8. Huge closets
9. Washer/Dryer unit
10. Gigantic BIG YARD with 2 mature redwood trees, one orange tree, one apple tree, two lemon trees, one peach tree, one pear tree, and two raised garden beds for fresh vegetables & herbs!
11. Backyard deck & patio to relax and soak up the sun!
12. New state of the art Security System
13. New backyard fence
14. New water drip system throughout the front and back yard
15. New Front porch to relax and enjoy with a view of the bay
16. Rental comes with free husband, wife, or kid—you choose
17. Very, very cool landlords
Location, Location, Location:
1. A short walk to a transbay bus line for easy access to San Francisco
2. Walking distance to award winning dual immersion Spanish/English K-8 Melrose Academy
3. Less than 5 minutes walking distance to Mills College
4. Easy access to highway 580 and 13
5. 10-minute drive to Redwood Regional and Chabot Regional Parks—go hiking in the redwood forest!!!
6. 3 minute drive to Laurel cafes, organic groceries, restaurants, and hardware store
1. Available 11/01/19
2. No smoking of any kind indoors
3. Pets negotiable for security deposit ($300)
4. Resident responsible for electricity/gas, Internet, cable, water, & sewer.
5. Minimum credit score of 670 required.
6. Minimum monthly income requirement 2.2x the monthly rent net (after taxes.)
7. Renter's Insurance is required.
8. Landlord pays garbage
9. Landlord pays for landscaping services
1. Lake Merritt: > 5 minute drive
2. Fruitvale Bart Station: > 15 minute drive
3. Downtown Berkeley: 15 minute drive
4. Downtown Oakland: 10 minute drive
First and last month rent gets you in immediately.
All applicants considered. We follow fair housing guidelines.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Square Feet: 1650
- Rent: $3,800.00
- Deposit: $3,800.00
- Available: 10/1/2019
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
We love cats and dogs. We only require an additional pet deposit of $300.00
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Oakland, CA? Visit our Oakland Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Oakland, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Oakland rental search to search additional rentals in the 94619 zip code.