Showings for this home will only be available on Saturday, November 3rd and Sunday, November 4th. Call, text, or email to schedule a time to see it!
Remodeled historic home in a fantastic location, within walking distance to Washington Ave Elementary. Original hardwood floors but remodeled throughout. Downstairs bedroom with separate entry is ideal for a home office. Updated kitchen with new counter tops, gas stove, and stainless steel appliances. Basement for storage with large laundry room. Backyard with deck, sitting area & mature trees for shade. Covered carport & additional parking spaces. New in 2017: Lennox air system, water heater & roof. This large home is perfect for families or roommates!
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 2075
- Rent: $1,800.00
- Deposit: $1,200.00
- Available: 11/3/2018
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
No pets please
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Roswell, NM? Visit our Roswell Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Roswell, NM. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Roswell rental search to search additional rentals in the 88201 zip code.